The first thing I did when the block came back home was paint the oil pan to match the rest of the block. I had never taken the old front and rear seals out, so out they came. Next, I put the new front and rear seals back in and then used a special tool to get the harmonic balancer back in properly without damaging the seal or the block.
Next came a little measuring of the crank shaft snout to the hub of the harmonic balancer, and finally the insertion of the new ARP harmonic balancer bolt.
So, check out the video, and be sure to check out my other videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and like and comment. Thanks!