No matter how hard I tried, I missed some wire connections. The first was from the negative battery cable to a ground under the block on the driver’s side. Also grounded to the same place was a branch from the bunch of wires (from an earlier video) that went along the bottom of the timing cover and the front of the oil pan. These wires are actually the ones that go to the starter. They are affixed to the block on the passenger side and needed to be separated.
Then, there’s the branch that breaks off at the top of the firewall near the AC accumulator. It dips down the firewall and disappears along the frame. It eventually goes to the passenger side O2 sensors. It’s a long sucker with several fix points, but I wanted it out of the way for engine removal.
None of it is hard to do, it’s just that it seems like GM used a wide variety of connections and retainers. I had to go slow and make sure I didn’t lose my temper and just pull the connections apart.
So, check out the video, and be sure to check out my other videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and like and comment. Thanks